Project Objective & Background
- In a super-smart society, it is expected that social issues will be solved through digital innovation. In order to create innovation and new value, it is necessary to collaborate with diverse human resources with different backgrounds and attributes, regardless of nationality, language, religion, gender, or disability.
- In order to realize the basic principle of the SDGs, "Leave No One Behind," the practice of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) in society is required.
- Our consortium will jointly implement an international collaborative human resource development program to foster an inclusive mindset. Through this program, we will develop human resources who can contribute to the practice of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I), which is necessary for the realization of a super-smart society and the SDGs.
|Korea||Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS)|
|China||Beijing Normal University (BNU)|
|Changchun University (CU)|
|Japan||Hiroshima University (HU)|
|Indonesia||Indonesia University of Education (UPI)|
|Thailand||Kasetsart University (KU)|
- In order to foster an inclusive mindset, which is necessary when working with people with diverse backgrounds and attributes, educational programs that make it possible to enhance "competency in working with others" will be provided.
- We provide a hybrid international education program that combines online and on-campus education programs using ICT.
- We systematically offer tiered study abroad programs such as COIL-type collaborative learning, a short-term study abroad program, summer school and a semester abroad program, to create an environment where students can challenge themselves with higher level programs.
- We offer practical programs that focus on experience, such as internships at host universities and other institutions, including support services for students with disabilities, as well as field trips to companies, local governments, and schools.
Content of the Exchange Program
We implement the following four exchange programs.
- P1: COIL-type Collaborative Education Program
- P2: Short-term Study Abroad Program (1-2 weeks)
- P3: Summer School “Inclusive Asia” (1 week)
- P4: Semester Exchange Program